The New MicroBeam-512 by FloLight is the equivalent of a 500W hotlight and offers the rare combination of high light output and a very high CRI. The CRI of the Daylight (~5600K model) is 93. Multiple versions are now available to choose from, Daylight (~5600K) or Tungsten (~3200K), 45 degree beam angle. The LEDs which are rated at 25,000 hours and.the light output levels are more than double our previous offering! On mains with the supplied adapter, with Mains @ 120VAC the unit consumes 48.5W, 0.6A and has a power factor of 0.7.
• 512 Ultra Bright Daylight LEDs
• Daylight (~5600K) and Tungsten (~3200K) Versions Available
• 45 Degree beam angle
• Equivalent to a Powerful 500W "Hot Light"
• Full Dimming Control
• Mounting Yoke
• Optional V-Mount Battery Adapter
• External 12 VDC Input
• 110-240 VAC Power Adapter Included
• Slide-on filter holder and slide-on Barndoors sold separately
• Uses Only 50W of Energy
• Weights Just 5 lbs / 2.3 kg
The unit measures:
12" wide, 3" deep (including switches) , and 6" high.
305mm wide, 76mm deep (including switches) , and 152mm high.
If you do not see your prefered choice it is out of stock at this time.
• Battery Plate: Select either no Battery Plate, or a V-Mount Battery Plate. A battery in not included.
• Color Temperature: Select either Daylight or Tungsten.
• Beam Spread: Select either Spot (~30°) or Flood (~60°).
Endorsed By Industry Professionals
We can tell you how great our lights are, but the real proof is what our customers say. Here's what DPs and Producers have to say about FloLight.
With a CRI rating of 93+ CRI, FloLight LED lights for production are the most color accurate lights in the business.
We have a no-risk 10 day money back guarantee. If you find any flaws in material, workmanship or the lights don't fit your needs just contact us to return the lights..